January 2, 2014

happy news to start the year...

Today Simple Stories announced their design team for 2014, and I am so very happy to share that I will be designing for them another year!


It is a privilege to work for such a great company. They are innovative (just wait till you see the new products to be released this CHA!) while staying true to their original vision as a company. They are also kind and generous to us as a design team. Just very grateful all-around for the opportunity to work for them again this year.

***********

I hope you have been enjoying this Christmas season. We certainly have been. Lots of quiet days here at the house, which is really how my husband and I prefer it. There was still plenty of fun, and adventures too, so it has been a good mix.


2013 was a good year for our family, but it also came with its share of challenges. I haven't talked about those much and it is the reason I have been so very quiet here on the blog. I don't make resolutions, but I really do want to start blogging more... I kept saying that last year, but then things would get away from me. So I make no promises, just know that I miss this space and feel the tug to get back to sharing and chatting with you.

Prayers to you and yours for a happy, healthy and blessed new year!

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to more Donna-blogging : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on another term with Simple Stories. can't wait to see more of your beautiful creations! hope you are all doing well, and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and for taking the time to comment. I love comments and I love hearing from you!

If you'd like, you can also email me at donnajannuzzi {at} gmail {dot} com

Have a blessed day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...